How Are We Different
We're happy you're here! Hot Yoga and yoga in general is so diverse and we believe that all yoga is good yoga. With that said, we as humans continue to evolve and thus the diversity of yoga practices. We love Vinyasa and Power Yoga and our roots stem form those styles, but then we asked questions that have prompted our evolution:
- Why are the postures in that order?
- Is there a way to go deeper in some areas of the body that cause the most common ailments in our bodies?
- Can we prep the body so that the pinnacle postures in the sequence can be fully accessible and reduce the risk of injury?
- Can we address the most common ways we cheat ourselves out of the postures by correcting posture entry and release?
- How can we continue to grow beyond the asana and conquer our fears?
Our Water 60 sequence addresses every myofascia line of our bodies, while teaching you to practice safe and long-lasting transitions. Our methodology provides a consistent formula to open your body while allowing room for creativity and self exploration. Our longer Water (75 & 90) classes get you to dive deeper into your endurance, strength and flexibility. Our goal is to continue to evolve, we'll continue to ask questions and explore our true potential.
Are You Ready For The Next Challenge?
FIRE - LEVEL 2 PREP is our power and strength class that will take your current practice into the next level. Our Advanced Beginner/Intermediate class, geared to learn the developments of the postures you have already learned. We will encourage you, and help you learn the steps to master some of the most glamorous poses in yoga and guide you to new heights. Taught from simple to complex with a Therapeutic Vision. Experiment and grow stronger! 90 minutes.
AIR - LEVEL 2 HOT FLOW is our agility class geared to learn the developments of the postures and TRANSITIONS in basic vinyasa and power yoga classes. We will encourage you and help you learn the steps to master advanced transitions and guide you to lift off in flight. Taught from simple to complex with a Therapeutic Vision. Take your concentration and precision skills to the next level! 90 minutes
Start with A Plan
If you're looking for a little more support to start your hot yoga journey with us, we are here for you. We will be with you every step along the way. We will go over your goals, then sit down and design the perfect plan for you, from your schedule and frequency of classes, down to the food that will support you, We will give you the support you need to accomplish YOUR goals. Schedule a free 15 min consultation below!
If You Know What You Want
start with the INTRODUCTORY UNLIMITED MONTH -$49.00
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR FIRST CLASS
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early. This will give you time to register, meet your instructor, ask questions and take a short tour of the studio.
- Hydration is important so drink plenty of water the day of your class, It is equally important to drink water after class. You will be sweating and drinking water will help your body more efficiently replenish the fluid lost during class.
- Yoga is best done on an empty stomach so try not to eat two hours before class. If you must eat, fruit is the best option as it is easily digested.
- Wear light, breathable clothing that you will be comfortable sweating in and that will not restrict your movement. You will not need shoes during class so make sure to take them off before entering the yoga room.
- Bring a water bottle and mat, if you don't have one the first mat rental is on us.
- We provide complimentary towels for both your mat and shower.
- Have Fun!