3 Ways to Start
Adding The Elements Hot Yoga to your life can make a significant impact on your overall health, whether you are looking to simply get your body moving again, heal some physical ailment, or as a missing link to your existing workout schedule. To experience the most benefits, it’s important to practice consistently. We suggest taking a few 45 or 60 minute classes first, so you can build your confidence and strength.
Are you ready?
Start with A Plan
If you're looking for a little more support to start your hot yoga journey, we are here for you. We will be with you every step along the way. We will go over your goals, then sit down and design the perfect plan for you, from your schedule and frequency of classes, down to the food that will support you, We will give you the support you need to accomplish YOUR goals. Schedule a free 15 min consultation below!
If You Know What You Want
Then start with the INTRODUCTORY UNLIMITED MONTH -$49.00
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR FIRST CLASS
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early. This will give you time to register, meet your instructor, ask questions and take a short tour of the studio.
- Hydration is important so drink plenty of water the day of your class, It is equally important to drink water after class. You will be sweating and drinking water will help your body more efficiently replenish the fluid lost during class.
- Yoga is best done on an empty stomach so try not to eat two hours before class. If you must eat, fruit is the best option as it is easily digested.
- Wear light, breathable clothing that you will be comfortable sweating in and that will not restrict your movement. You will not need shoes during class so make sure to take them off before entering the yoga room.
- Bring a water bottle and mat, if you don't have one the first mat rental is on us.
- We provide complimentary towels for both your mat and shower.
- Have Fun!